Japan





I love Japan, I think its culture is very interesting, especially its legends. 

When I was a child, I learned about this country through anime, I knew one of its festivals, inspired by a legend. The Tanabata or "Festival of the Stars" tells the story of two lovers who can only see each other once a year, the festival is held on the seventh day of the seventh month.  


Today, people often write wishes on paper and hang them on bamboo trees. The trees look very nice decorated with the wishes. 

I wish I could go celebrate the Tanabata and hang my wish on a tree.


I think it would be interesting to study architecture in Japan, I admire many Japanese architects like Tadao Ando, Toyoo Ito, and Junya Ishigami, I love all their work. 

I hope someday to be able to travel to Japan and learn more about its culture. 






Comments

  1. Japan, I knew you would put this country hahaha, maybe it's because I know you, but I think it's a country that you have to know! And of course you will be able to go one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. please take me with you Mandi-sama!
    My Japanese level is advanced thanks to anime :) hahaha
    Japan is very beautiful, I have always liked its culture, I would also like to try all its food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, honestly I don't know much about Japan and the things that you wrote sound amazing , I'm going to investigate more about Japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be very interesting to study architecture in Japan. A wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to visit Japan too! Is a wonderful coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to know Japan too, everything you mention is really beautiful. I hope you can travel to that country one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts