Movies

 


Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about movies.

First of all, I confess that I love movies, and going to the cinema, for me is a hobby. In this pandemic, I have felt very sad not to go, but I have had time to repeat my favorite movies on Netflix and Amazon.

One of my favorite movies is Megamind, it's about a super-intelligent alien supervillain, who after a long-lasting battle one day destroys his foe, and when realizes that has control of Metrocity Megamind finds out that his villainy has no purpose.

The story is a masterpiece, but the most amazing thing about the movie is the soundtrack, it has songs from AC / DC, and Guns N' Roses.

I think Megamind is one of the best movies ever made in the history of animated movies and everyone should see it.

Another of my favorite movies is Shrek, another masterpiece that won an Oscar for the best-animated film.

Although I think Shrek should have won the Oscars of the best movie, I'm kidding or maybe not, what do you think, is Shrek the best movie ever?

Does "Megamind" have one of the best character developments ever made in film?

thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts