Photographs







 Hello, welcome to my blog, today I will talk about photographs.

I love taking pictures, I feel that they immortalize a moment in your life.

I must confess that it is very difficult for me to choose a favorite photograph, so I chose one that reminds me of a very happy moment.

When I was in school, I used to go with my friends to a drama club, we participated in competitions against other schools.

The picture you can see was taken by our drama teacher after performing in front of many people, I remember that day we did not win the competition, but we had so much fun that we felt like the winners, I remember that later we went to eat pizza and it was very late so we ordered the pizza takeaway and ate it in the park haha.

I had a great time that day so I think it's my favorite picture :), I hope you enjoyed reading my story, it's a little boring, but for me, it was very exciting that moment.

Thanks for reading :)

Comments


  1. Hello Ana! Very good photo, you can see the drama on your faces hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi! That photo is very nice. It also brings you good memories, that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! what a grest picture, that inmortalize a great remember :0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts